The Company aims to be the leading operator of marine vessels for the energy industry in South East Asia by providing high quality marine support services through development and implementation of innovative solutions with a strong commitment towards safety.
This Health, Safety, Environmental Protection and Quality Policy sets out the Company’s commitment to excellence while safeguarding the environment and ensuring safe operations.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The Company is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health through:
- Zero Incident achievement
- Implementation of INTEGRATED SAFETY PROGRAM
- Reinforcement of the ‘YOU AND I WILL GO HOME SAFELY’ priority
- Stop Work obligation for any unsafe act and work
The Company provides consultation and participation of workers for work-related health and safety issues and establish, implement and maintain process needed for internal and external communications relevant to the OH&S management system.
The Company is committed to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks.
Commitment of the Company towards occupational health and safety of its workers is realized through ISO 45001 certification.
The Company is committed to sustainability and seeks to minimize the impact of its operations on the environment. This is done through the responsible use of resources with a view to reducing waste, pollution and safeguarding the environment by improving energy efficiency. This is achieved through:
- Compliance with MARPOL Convention, requirements of ISO 14001 certification and other applicable environmental regulations
- Identifying sources of potential environmental risks and mitigating them
- Protecting biodiversity by striving for “Zero Oil Spill”
- Education and training to motivate all employees to be environmentally responsible
- Continual improvement of environmental performance through setting, monitoring and reviewing environmental targets
The Company strives for excellence in all that it does and aims to understand current and future clients’ needs, striving to exceed clients’ expectations. This is supported by ISO 9001 certification.
The Company will provide all resources to support this HSEQ policy and has clearly defined roles and responsibilities, accountability and authority for each employee.
The Company is committed to comply with applicable legal requirements, mandatory rules and regulations and other requirements to which the Company subscribes.
It is the duty of every employee to comply with this HSEQ policy and will be held accountable for their individual performance and the performance of those working under their supervision.
This HSEQ policy applies to employees and subcontractors working in the Company workplace and will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.